- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Microwave chocolate and butter or margarine in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter or margarine is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).